Sunday, February 14, 2010

recipe for romance

For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.     
          It was not my lips you kissed,
                          but my soul.
                                      -Judy Garland

Although I don't have it this year, I celebrate love.
I do in fact have:
A love of family.
A love of friends.
A love of pets.
A love of shopping.
A love of music.
A love of literature.
A love of a good night's sleep.

This Valentine's day, if I did have a "True Love",
it would consist of 

1 stack of love letters
a fistful of conversation hearts
2 "love" shoes, 1 left, 1 right
2 slices of red velvet heart shaped cake
1 Jedi Hipster
2 1/2 hour hot air balloon trip to top it all off
and Voila! It's good enough for me.
Romance with a hint of magic.
(because clearly I need magic to have a date with Hayden Christensen...)


happy valentines day!

0 reviews: