Friday, February 12, 2010

secrets {part I}

Secrets are exuberating. 
The kind you only share with yourself.
(do not tell anyone what I am about to tell you)

I judge others by their spelling and grammar.
I daydream about playing Tetris.
Birds freak me out more than spiders or snakes.
I still believe I can get tan skin although I am a pale redhead.
In my mind I feel twenty-two but physically, I look like I'm fourteen.
I dream of my future but worry about how I'm going to get there.
My deepest most important thoughts take place in the shower.
I'd rather talk to you on the phone then text.
I can't dance.
My shoes are stored in my dresser drawers.
I think Hannah Montana is adorable.
When I sit in the student lounge with my earphones in, 
I'll mute the music and eavesdrop on others around me if they seem interesting.
I feel like school will never end.
I choose clothes over food.
I write letters that I never send.
I miss my family every day.

1 reviews:

Jessie said...

I love you Kelly.

Back when I was doing sudokus a lot, I dreamed about them constantly. Really frustrating, actually.

I used to watch people (especially the construction workers) outside my dorm room window and think about what conversations they were having. My roommate and I would make up dialogue to go along with whatever they were doing.

And I definitely cannot dance, either.