Saturday, May 15, 2010

bloggers block


don't be surprised if I don't blog for about a week at a time and please don't be hating but really, life is about to get much more boring for me than it is now.


currently: sitting in "my room" (quotes needed because it was striped of it hipness through art & pictures on the walls. Not to mention my bed...) with the lamp turned on but no lamp shade so while I'm writing this I still see that residue of an image of the light from glancing at it for a moment to long. Listening to "Paper Planes" by I'm From Barcelona. No job. Few friends in town while others live in their location of schooling for the summer.


in the near future: Driving for 2-3 days to Ohio. Endlessly hunting for a job. No friends there. Hope to meet/make plenty of them though. Lots of family time. Vow to master the art of origami cranes. Read Jane Austen and Dickens (hopefully in a hammock). Applying SPF 50 praying I won't burn but hoping for somewhat of a tan that I can get... Trip to Washington D.C. with the family!!! Birthday! Then back to Utah!


I really do love Utah. I remember I hated it when I first moved here back in 2006 thinking the mountains looked like cardboard. But after literally living on a mountain, I've grown to love them endlessly. How could I have been so wrong? I look forward to when I can go camping or hiking up any Utah canyon.


hope ya'll are having a great weekend!


xo.

1 reviews:

Russell said...

So you really aren't coming to NH ok good to know