Monday, May 3, 2010

my life is average

Today I slapped a Twilight fan. MLIA.


Today, my sister and I were hungry so we went through the Mcdonalds drive through. I drive a rather old beat up car, and as we pulled up to the window to get our food the worker looked at me and sarcastically said "Nice car." Without missing a beat my 11 year old sister leans over the seat and said "Nice job." That shut him up. MLIA


Today, I was cleaning out some old writings I had and found an essay I wrote back when I was in the fifth grade. The subject was to create a new piece of technology that could better our life; I wrote about a pocket-sized boom box you could carry with you anywhere, and you can download and store all of your songs on it. This was five years before the iPod came out. I demand compensation. MLIA


Today, I spent an hour petting my dog. It was only when I turned on the light that I realized it had been a pillow. MLIA.


Today my best friend and I discovered that the handicap stall in our school's bathroom has two toilets. Needless to say, it made my day. It was even better when I sent a picture to one of my guy friends and he texted back asking if that is really how the stalls in girls bathrooms are. I said: Of course, why do you think we go to the bathroom in groups. He believed me. MLIA


Today, my mom used a "your mom" joke on me. MLIA


Today is superhero day at my school. A kid in my class dressed up as Jesus. MLIA.


Today, my sister and I were at a ballet performance.While we were there we ran into a little girl with a Disney princess sticker on, so my sister asked her "awww do you like Disney princesses?" The little girl barked back NO, ripped the sticker off, and ate it. MLIA

0 reviews: