Friday, July 30, 2010

nineteen years + one day

{i'm back to the blogging world}

My birthday was yesterday and I am finally 19 years old, finally!
 I don't feel any older but I defiantly don't feel as young as 19. 
I can hardly believe it myself that I am so young.

My birthday was much more relaxed this year than any other because
I only spent it with a smaller portion of my family.
My mom and Kasey surprised me with a 
lemon poppyseed birthday muffin in
the morning with candle lit.
It was so sweet of my family to try and make the best of my 
birthday while I was so far away from my friends in Utah.

+ Ohio hasn't been all bad this summer.
I've have...
1. gone to a Dayton Dragons baseball game
2. Blue Angels air show
3. canoeing
4. some great shopping
5. {doing this in the upcoming week} going to Kings Island!
{an amusement park with roller coasters on the world's top list!}
6. and seen just about every movie out in the theater.

Good job for Ohio not letting us down, but believe me, 
I am stoked to go back to Utah!!!

3 reviews:

The Kilger Family said...

We miss you guys so much! Glad you had a good birthday and that you guys are having fun in Ohio.

Jessie said...

We missed you, too. And I'm bummed we didn't even get to chat that day, that was why we didn't call or text--I thought we'd just chat face to face... but no, we had a wedding reception. So... Happy Belated Birthday from us to you. :) I'm glad you're enjoying your summer, and even more glad that you're excited to come back here. I was a little afraid you guys would just love Ohio so much that you'd never want to come back and see us.

JMay said...

Happy Belated! Sounds like you had fun :-)