Thursday, July 1, 2010

secrets {part II}



You might think this is gross and/or think I'm insane but I like the smell of skunks... Maybe it's one of those acquired smells that you learn to come to terms with overtime, or maybe it's just very familiar. But I kind of like it... whatever!
I idolize Jenny Lewis and have seen her in concert & loved her, but my favorite concert I've ever been to was Ingrid Michaelson, where she played a never-heard-before song called "Blueberry Boy". Ingrid is a hilarious woman. 
I find it extremely awkward when I boy opens a door for me and then I find myself in a double doorway and don't know if I should open the second door for myself or stand there...
I believe in things like ghosts, aliens, and even wizards.
I wish I could speak French and Italian fluently but unfortunately I can't roll my Rs but I can fold my tongue into a clover!
I am obsessed with soy milk or any rice or almond milk. I'm not lactose intolerant, I just really love it!
Sometimes I fanatise about being an amazing dancer. Contemporary, tap, anything really.
I have road rage on occasion. I'll talk to the cars sarcastically and it drives me crazy if they either, don't use their blinker, or never turn it off.

{xo}

2 reviews:

Jessie said...

Weirdly enough, Cory and I have discussed liking the smell of skunk, too. Not when it is too overwhelming, but just a faint bit. So weird. :)

And (as you probably know), Cory can't roll his r's either, and he doesn't even have the cool clover trick. His tongue is just... inept. I still like him, though. And for the record, I'm very good at rolling r's. Cailin loves it when I do it. :)

Katie Rogerson said...

I used to not be able to roll my R's but then in middle school or high school I determined that I wanted to know how to do it and somehow taught myself. It's not too late Kelly!