Monday, January 14, 2013

blogs are back


I honestly can't believe I kept up with blogging 
as often as I did back in 2010, 
and ever since 2013 rolled in I figured, "Why not keep blogging?". 
Newlyweds and Newly-moms aren't the 
only ones who have something worth blogging about.
(Not saying I do...)

I am a single, student who gets paid minimum wage.
I wake up each day expecting (hoping, actually)
 to stay in bed watching Netflix or reading a book. 
But, I am 21.
 I encourage adventure.

Plus I have bills to pay & grades to earn.

I already "pin", "tumble" & "tweet".
I even admit to checking my facebook often.
Sorry, I'm not so hip that I "don't have a facebook".
(Social Media has really made me her bitch...)
So whats the harm in blogging again? 
It's 2013.
I'm always near a computer.

-----------

So what's new since you last heard from me 3 YEARS ago?

I cut bangs Y'ALL!
(going for a Jenny Lewis look)
I love Tina Fey more than ever before.
You could never get me to stop cracking my knuckles.
Bubblegum is my vice.
And I'm still just some crazy ginger...

Welcome back, 
XOXO

1 reviews:

Nicole said...

Kelly, I am sure you have plenty of worthwhile things to say... If we only wanted for newlywed Or newly-mom blogs, it would be a dull world. Love the new bangs, and happy blogging! Ps-- I blog too, and never sure if I am just talking to myself but it sure is fun!