Monday, January 21, 2013

nope, not into it


I've given up on blogging.
I literally never want to make time for this,
or will want to unless I start making some kind of
profit on it like you read in magazines.

I want to do other things, like read.
So, maybe after I'm done reading
I'll revisit the idea of blogging in another three years.

Or maybe I'll change my mind in three days.
But... do not count on it.

I'll probably still tweet... follow @kellyhannahk
And I will definitely still tumble.
Follow at Based on a Book

But for now, enjoy my parting pictures of words with good ideas.


xo

3 reviews:

Unknown said...

Kelly, don't give up.
Sincerely,
Born-again blogger

Anonymous said...

I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

Here is my website http://torontowineeducation.com/

Wedding Advice said...

Hi,
You can visit my blog for information, suggestions, and tips about Weddings, Wedding Venues - Wedding Advice. You can check out our 2021 wedding guide.