Tuesday, January 15, 2013

what to expect, because I'm not expecting anything


As you can tell by the airy, bright colors on this page - 
this is not a place where I release dark, 
heavy (or wise) thoughts unto the masses.

If you had any sense you would know the darkest thought
 I've ever had is agreeing with 
Liz Lemon that everyone is the worst. 
I mean- I like bunnies and shopping at Target. 
I'm not a monster.

This is where I tell you that things are pretty.
 That I'd be equally happy with a 
bouquet of balloons than a bouquet of flowers. 
That I believe I would do very well in the Hunger Games. 
And I stay up till 4AM watching 
Tina Fey or Conan videos on YouTube and then say 
"screw it, I have to wake up in 5 hours. No sleeping tonight!" 
And either keep laughing or fall 
deeply asleep and am late for work. 
Because in my mind 5 hours of sleep is just not enough.
It's a vicious cycle...

xo

0 reviews: