Thursday, November 12, 2009

12PM love

it's only the beginning of the day and it's somewhat dark outside,
as if a storm is coming.
it's a really nice day.
woke up & got ready for the day
studied for nutrition test
slaughtered test with my nutrition knowledge
wasting time until work listening to jack johnson & of course, blogging.

but within my wasting time, i've found a precious little blog featuring only lovely weddings!!
i love weddings. a lot.
maybe it's because we had four weddings in our family all within five years. our cute family!

sometimes i worry myself. i'm too excited for the future and i have things all planned out like what my home will look like & what adventures imaginary hubby and i could go on, that i'm not as focused on right now. and how to get to the point where i can move my imaginary furniture into my imaginary victorian-anthropologie styled house with the gorgeous backyard.
but right now, it looks like a storm is coming outside and i'm basking my soul with photographs from weddings.

(click to enlarge)
more love here

xox

0 reviews: