Sunday, November 29, 2009

and we feasted


I am thankful for...
1. my family
2. my education
3. my friends
4. my dog of course

This past week was wonderful! We had thanksgiving break which was full of two hour drives home, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, the most delicious turkey my mom has made yet! (seriously. juicy & tender, it was practically falling apart!), sleepless parties with my friends and my fave black friday sales! I just wish I took pictures and documented my week...
Seriously.
Thursday, best friends Maddie, Kenzie, & Morgan stayed up all night to go to Urban Outfitters! They were having a 50% sale on all sale items, which was not too shabby! We all had great finds.
I babysat & also went to this churchy musical play called "Savior of the World". It was better than expected. I had a quaint little vacation and in just the small amount of TWO WEEKS I will go home again for almost a whole MONTH! It will be a beast to have to pack for.


xox

0 reviews: