Monday, November 16, 2009

better


i want all the knowledge in my brain to grow 100x larger than it already is.
there are so many things in the world to discover & learn and I want to know about all of it!
but maybe not math... I don't really care for math.
i want to become better at
photography
sewing
knitting
crocheting
cooking
book binding
dream catching
writing
drawing
painting
dancing
running
swimming
speaking
geography
history
monologues
pottery
everything
i love going to concerts of live music or dancing or poetry slams (love poetry slams) or anything because I become so overwhelmed with the talent of everyday people that something sparks inside me and i go crazy trying to become better at whatever it was.
let's all become creative,
knowledge is power.
xox

2 reviews:

Kenzi said...

jonathan safran foer is my favorite author. i adore him. im so glad you are reading him. next you should read eating animals by him. its brilliant. Teach me to sew! i would love that.

Reggie Leppod said...

Kelly Kelly Kelly. I have no idea what your talking about! your already pro at half these things! If not all. i do agree about the world being so large and SPACEious and full of wonder with not enough TIME to draw it all in. i believe its called the space time continuum? Einstein had it all figured out. He explained it in math. E=MC2 baby. maybe thats what your missing? As for me, i like to learn everything by forgetting everything...................