Thursday, December 10, 2009

MyLifeIsAverage

Sometimes I wish I had something great to put on this website...


Today we started our new trimester. A boy who I know from swimming, that I didn't know goes to my school, was assigned to sit next to me. When he put his stuff down he looked over at me and said, "Oh hey! I didn't notice it was you with all your clothes on!" The looks on the other kids' faces were priceless. I just winked at him and then looked towards the front of the room. The faces got even better. MLIA.


Today, I convinced half of my English class that William Shakespeare wrote The Titanic. MLIA.


Today, my cat turned away from me, brought his paw relatively close to his face, and proceeded to sneeze. I guess cats are aware of H1N1, too. MLIA.


Today, I was sewing up a hole in my pants while my mom was in my room. The needle got stuck when I tried to push it through. Not thinking, I yelled, "Get out of my pants!" Without missing a beat, my mom said, "Just remember that on your first date."


Today I was at the mall and walked by Aeropostale. I saw the mannequins dressed in new winter attire for Christmas. There was one little boy mannequin and i thought to myself when did Aeropostale start selling kids clothing. The little boy mannequin winked at me and continued posing to trick other shoppers. MLIA.


Today in History, I got a detention for saying a curse word in class. What word did I say for me to deserve this? Voldemort. MLIA

1 reviews:

Cory & Kimmy said...

hahaha so funny! I laughed so hard at the first one because I totally thought it was you because of your swimming class. It could happen!