Tuesday, December 1, 2009

midnight phone calls + geeks

dearest kramer-kram called me for a lovely midnight chat.
I won't lie, I was in bed. He asked if I was sleeping & I said no... but I lied. I was almost asleep. His ringtone I set for him is really what woke me up. "They" by Jem. It's kind of scary... I'll have to change it stat. But I like talking to friends on the phone more than sleep. Especially since today was the type of day where I keep to myself in my room and don't do much.

today I was a bit lazy.
I mean, I went to all my classes, kind of.
I went to work.
Donated plasma (good for me and for the ones in need!)
then the laziness escalated from there....
to painting my nails many shades of colors to watching Freaks & Geeks non-stop, I somehow managed to get homework done in between.
Have I expressed how much I love Freaks & Geeks lately? Because I love it.
A lot.
God bless YouTube and the many users of it who put all the episodes of Freaks & Geeks neatly organized on this video engine. Because Hulu just doesn't suffice when it comes to classics like these.

maybe it's me, but people in the seventies had some really great style! I possibly think that because our generation is all Indie, but really, Indie is just another version of seventies sweaters and vinyl pants! Think about it. Or just watch Freaks & Geeks.

xox

1 reviews:

Anonymous said...

you lied!!! haha but i'm glad you answered so I could talk to you