Monday, January 11, 2010

blogfriend post of the month

I'm a big fan of lists.

& you are my fave is my fave


(one of her posts, posted Jan. 8)
"An indie girl's resolutions for the new year:
- learn French
- only wear vintage dresses, throw away my jeans
- start a band with a recorder, accordion and tambourine
- become vegan
- discover at least one unknown band a month, deny liking them if they ever make it big
- go to yoga at least five days a week
- only use my bike for transportation
- be more mysterious
- ask yourself everyday, "What would Zooey Deschanel do?"
- quit my day job and just be awesome for a living"



true or false?







3 reviews:

Preston & Amanda said...

zooey is my soul sister. we're best friends and she doesn't even know it yet

Anonymous said...

I looooove this post, Kelly. :]

I am guilty of the french and the dresses.
And the Bike as soon as I get it.
and prouuud of it. heehee. xxx.

Anonymous said...

our RA knows all of us (girls and guys) love Zooey and he put up pictures of her all around our floor...I stole the frozen yogurt one :)