Thursday, January 21, 2010

god bless the postman

for he has brought me good fortune!!!



from my text books to bedding, and now a turntable!


(when I told Mr. Kramer that I had gotten a turntable, he seriously thought I meant a Lazy Susan! Besides, "turntable" sounds more legit than "record player")


I already have a pretty nice vinyl collection starting
1. Under The Blacklight by Rilo Kiley
2. Carpetbaggers -Single by Jenny Lewis
3. Oh, Inverted World by The Shins
4. Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes
5. Hold Time by M. Ward
6. Volume One by She & Him
7. Abbey Road by The Beatles
8. Stones by Neil Diamond
9. Honkey Chateau by Elton John
10. Herb Alpert & Hugh Masekela by H.A. & H.M.


I'm too excited to carry this jewel around with me! Well, maybe not carry it around with me, since it's about the size of my 70's luggage bags... 
but I'll bring it to the park once the sun is out and the grass is green.

2 reviews:

Kenzi said...

LAZY SUSAN TWINS
lets have a turntable party after our rain parties

Nicole said...

Check out Gray Whale down here - they have quite a lot of LPs for sale. Yard sales usually have them too (like anyone needs an excuse to go to a yard sale??! :-D )